If you treat yourself to an amazing trip in 2020 or 2021, you could also be treating your family and friends to a Big Fat Greek Christmas – on us!
Between November 1 and 30, the first 10 bookings for a 2020 or 2021 Celestyal Cruise via our innovative, independent platform will come with a hamper packed full of delicious Greek treats.
The winners will be emailed in the first week of December and hamper deliveries will be made just in time for Christmas. (Deliveries can only be made to the UK, excluding the Scottish Highlands.)
Celestyal offers more than 200 cruise options through Supercruises.com, ranging from three-night to seven-night cruises.
Destinations include Istanbul, Rhodes, Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, Limassol, and Alexandria.
Gail Mckelvey, Business Development and Project Manager for Supercruises, said: “The hamper is the ideal Christmas treat for you or your family or the perfect gift to give to someone else.
“It gives you a taste of the traditional Greek flavours you will sample on your cruise.
“Many people leave booking their cruise until after Christmas and the New Year, so booking in November also means it’s more likely that the cruise of your dreams will still be available.”
Book your Celestyal Cruise here.
Why book your cruise in November?
There are several other general reasons to book a cruise in November:
- Early deposits may be smaller, depending on the cruise line and in any case you have longer to save for your cruise.
- There tends to be more availability if you book well in advance, so you have more choice.
- You have more time to research the ports of call and decide how you will spend your time ashore.
- You get a head-start on 2020 by having your holiday sorted before Christmas. No back-to-work January blues for you!
- You can enjoy the anticipation of your cruise for longer. Bliss…
Why choose Supercruises?
Our totally independent, all-online website allows you to book a cruise directly online, with just a few clicks.
It liberates the travel customer, giving you the power of choice, allowing you to compare a huge range of cruises, filter the results carefully, and choose the right one for you.
Supercruises.com customers benefit from:
- A fast and simple booking system where there’s no need to pick up a phone.
- No booking fees, no credit card fees, and no hidden fees.
- Easy searching and cruise feature comparison.
- Independent and unbiased information.
- 24 hour accessibility to book online wherever you are.
- A huge range of cruises from which to choose as we partner with all the leading cruise lines.
- A secure payment system from a GDPR-approved company.
Supercruises.com is also a member of ABTA, giving customers peace of mind when it comes to financial protection.
Find your dream cruise. Search through 15,000 itineraries from 15 major cruise lines at www.supercruises.com.
Jeff Joseph owns his own blog and has 7 years experience in cruising around the world on some of the most amazing cruises ships ever made.